- Smith 4 Chairlift
- Baby Scuola Button lift
- Baby 2 Magic Carpet
- Colomion Button lift
- Pian del Sole Chairlift
- Pra Reymond Chairlift
- Les Arnauds
- Les Arnauds Chairlift
- Melezet - Chesal Chairlift
- Melezet intermedio Chairlift
- Baby Garvard Button lift
- Selletta 1 Chairlift
- Selletta 2 Button lift
- Seba Button lift
- Jafferau-Frejusia Gondola
- Jafferau Baby Magic Carpet
- Frejusia-Plateau Chairlift
- Plateau Button lift
- Ban Chairlift
Safety - "F.i.s. skiers and snowboarders rules of conduct"
1) A skier or snowboarder must behave in such a way that he does not endanger or prejudice others.
2) A skier or snowboarder must move in control. He must adapt his speed and manner of skiing or snowboarding to his personal ability and to the prevailing conditions of terrain, snow and weather as well as to the density of traffic.
3) A skier or snowboarder coming from behind must choose his route in such a way that he does not endanger skiers or snowboarders ahead.
4) A skier or snowboarder may overtake another skier or snowboarder above or below and to the right or to the left provided that he leaves enough space for the overtaken skier or snowboarder to make any voluntary or involuntary movement.
5) A skier or snowboarder entering a marked run, starting again after stopping or moving upwards on the slopes must look up and down the slopes that he can do so without endangering himself or others.
6) Unless absolutely necessary, a skier or snowboarder must avoid stopping on the piste in narrow places or where visibility is restricted. After a fall in such a place, a skier or snowboarder must move clear of the piste as soon as possible.
7) A skier or snowboarder either climbing or descending on foot must keep to the side of the piste;
8) A skier or snowboarder must respect all signs and markings. The degree of difficulty of a piste is indicated in black, red, blue or green. A skier or snowboarder is free to choose whichever piste he wants. The pistes are also marked with other signs showing direction or giving warnings of danger or closure. A sign closing a piste, like one denoting danger, must be strictly observed. The helmet is required for children under 14 years;
9) At accidents, every skier or snowboarder is duty bound to assist;
10) Every skier or snowboarder and witness, whether a responsible party or not, must exchange names and addresses following an accident.