The Bardonecchiaski ski pass is valid in both Bardonecchia ski areas - Colomion and Jafferau - with more than 100 km of runs and 23 ski lifts. For snowboarders there is an innovative snowpark and the Olympic Half Pipe.
There's a wide range of ski passes from a 1 day pass to a 12 day pass, a points pass, a season pass and also family passes.
All packages include third-party liability insurance.
You can also acquire personal insurance at an extra cost:
- € 2.50 Euros for daily packages
- € 5.00 Euros for weekly packages
- € 6.00 Euros for several days, non-consecutive days as well
- € 12.50 Euros for season package during the week
- € 19.00 Euros for season packages
Ski passes can be bought from the Ski Pass Office and from the ticket offices at the skilift departure points at the following times:
Piazza Europa, 15
From 8.30 alle 12.30 - from 14.30 to 19.00
Ticket offices at the lifts
From 9.00 to 16.45